Your privacy is critically important to us. At Enkay we have a few fundamental principles :
- We do not collect personally identifiable information e.g., name, e-mail address, contact or similar information unless you choose to provide it to us.
- If you voluntarily provide us with personal information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our Website, we may use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information or services that you request.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
How this Information is Used
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To enable your use of our services and fulfill your requests for certain features or services.
- By performing statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our services to improve our relationship with our customers.
- For product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers.
- To customize your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent.
Security of Your Information
The security of personal information is a high priority for us. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You transmit and receive all such information at your own risk.
WE PROVIDE ANY AND ALL SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of information
We may use the information you provide for marketing purposes such as promotional emailing, direct mail, and sales contacts. We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us if you are a user of products or services and no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by sending a request for list removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have provided your information to us, and opt-out, we will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some information for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
Whom to Contact